MLC LJUBLJANA LIBRARY
The MLC Ljubljana Library is a higher education library, established in April 2016. It is intended for students and professors of MLC Ljubljana and other library visitors. Library spaces are located on the 2nd floor.
The library implements and enables members and users the following basic services:
• access to library collections and their use,
• the use of a local library catalog, a reciprocal catalog and databases and information sources,
• access to publicly available electronic resources and their use,
• providing information about materials and materials,
• borrowing library materials at home and for use in the library,
• help and advice in finding materials, information and when using the library,
• training for using the library,
• getting acquainted with novelties in the library,
• reserving library materials,
• use of technical equipment intended for users,
• access to the World Wide Web,
• keeping a bibliography of researchers in the COBISS system (for employees of MLC Ljubljana only).
The collection of library materials is complementary and covers books, magazines, graduate works. The material is not in the free approach, a librarian manages the borrowing. You can use the online catalog COBISS/OPAC to help you search.
Enrollment and borrowing:
Each student at the faculty is automatically registered into the library. The material is borrowed based on a student card or a personal document. Home borrowing lasts 14 days with the possibility of a one-time extension.
From Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 17:00 or upon prior announcement.
Librarian: Saša Đorđević
Access to online information resources:
- Online Catalog COBISS / OPAC: WWW.COBISS.SI
- LEGAL INFORMATION SYSTEM OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA – Legal information system of the Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter: PIS) provides free access to legislative and other public documents of state bodies and holders of public authorizations in the Republic of Slovenia, as well as documents issued by the institutions of the European Union and the Council of Europe.
- PARLIMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
- RAPPORTEUR OF THE PARLIMENT
- OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
- THE COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA (judicial practice)
- THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
- EUR LEX – Access to European Union law
- CVRIA Database of the Court of Justice of the European Union
Access to the remaining online information sources is enabled to students of MLC Ljubljana with free membership in the National and University Library.
In the premises of the library / reading room and on the web portal, students of MLC Ljubljana are also granted free access to the portals of Verlag Dashöfer:
- Taxes and accounting
- Recruitment, income, accounts and duties
- Patterns of contracts
- Abroad operations
- Minimum legal regulation