Siniša Zarić is a Full Professor at the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics. In his professional activity, Zaric is combining university and research experience with his deep insight into the reality of business and cultural life. Internationally recognized, Zaric serves as a member of several editorial boards, scientific committees and in project teams.
GSM number: +38163254525
Address: Faculty of Economics University of Belgrade, Kamenicka 6, 10000 Belgrade, Serbia
Full Professor at Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade
PhD, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, 1979-2003
Master of Science, Faculty of Economics University of Belgrade, 1975-1978
Bachelor of Art, Faculty of Economics University of Belgrade, 1970-1974
Specializations: Post PhD at the University of Bologna (1983-1984), Research fellow at the London School of Economics (1986-1987)
Field of research and pedagogical work:
Institutional Economics as basics for the studies of business and its environment (market and non market)
Economic Imperialism, economics of art, culture, sports
Event Management and event marketing: from principals to its implementation in place management, sport, trade and culture.
Lecturer at postgraduate studies at the University of Belgrade, Trieste (2005), Bologna (2005-2009). Lecturer at the University of Economics of Prague (2007/08), Wirtschafts Universitaet Vienna (2009/10), Member of the Program Committee of the Doctoral Conference at the University of Sheffield – City College (three years in row: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014), Faculty of Economics University of Pisa (2009), University of Arts, Belgrade, UNESCO Master Course since 2009; European Center for Peace and Development of the University for Peace Established by the UN since 2008, Corvinus University, Budapest (2015), Master course
Professional and organizational work:
For more than 10 years he was the CEO of the Belgrade Fair as well as of the World Trade Centre Belgrade. His consulting experiences include the managing of the SAM Agency in Belgrade /1989-1990/, Geopan Cultural and Trade Centre in Burgas (from 2001, as well as the Event Marketing Agency. An expert for event marketing and event management, combining rich personal experience with the most recent world achievements.
Counsellor of the Adriatic Fair, Budva, Montenegro, Member of the various scientific committees
• Babic, V. and Zaric, S. (2015) Young Entrepreneurs` Trust During the Recession: Evidence from Serbia, Economic Annals, Vol LX, N 207/oct-dec, pp49-68, Faculty of Economics Belgrade
• Zaric, S. (2014) City Logistics: riferimenti teorici (15-37) and La governance nella City Logistics (37-45) in: Romeo, E. (ed by) City logistics a manadement della distribuzione urbana in Campania, McGraw-Hill Education, Milano
• Bianchi, M., Baseska, M., Ngo Mai, S., Tampieri, L., Verges, J., Zaric, S. (ed by) (2014) Beyond the Horizon of Tempus Projects. Theory and Practice of Project Management, Il Ponte Vecchio, Cesena
• Zaric, S. (2013), ed by, Event Planning: Principles and Practices, Hesperia
• Zaric, S. and Babic, V. (2012) “Management & Trust During the Global Economic Crisis: The Case of Serbia”, Holistic Marketing Management Journal, Bucharest, Romanian-American University Press (June)
• Sansone, M., Zaric, S. (2012) “Il place management e l’organizzazione di eventi”, in: Sansone, M. (2012) Place management: citta territori marketing, McGraw – Hill, Milano
• Zaric S. and Babic, V. (2010) “Social Capital Influence on Global Economic Crisis” in: Chavdarova, T. et al. Markets as Networks (eds.), Sofia: St. Kliment Ohridski University Press
• Zaric, S. and Bianchi, M. (Eds) (2009) Development and promotion of local system to support innovative SME`s, Belgrade, Benian Ekonomik
• Zaric, S. (2000) Trade Show Manual, Belgrade, Cigoja stampa
• Zaric. S. (2010) “Social capital in Serbia: negative implications” in: Jovanovic, B. and Rakonjac T. (eds) Economic Policy and Devolopment, CID Belgrade
• Zaric, S. (2010) “The Role of Amphitheatres as Venues in Modern Event Industry” in: Bianchi, M., Del Bene, L. Tampieri, L. and Zaric, S. (a cura di) Bacini Territoriali E Bacini Culturali Nello Sviluppo Delle Piccole E Medie Imprese, Cesena, Il Ponte Vecchio
• Zaric, S. and Mitrovic, Dj. (2008) “Economic and Institutional Aspect of the Transition to the Knowledge-based economy in Serbia” in: Paraskakis, I. and Luneski A. (eds.) Infusing Researchs and Knowledge in SE Europe, Thessaloniki, South East European Researche Centre
• Zaric, S. “HOW THE REGIONAL COMPETITIVENESS COULD BE MEASURED? (LESSONS FROM THE SVILOPIM INTERREG PROJECT)“, http://www3.ekf.tuke.sk/konfera2008/zbornik/files/prispevky/zaric.pdf, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics (June 15th 2012)
• ZARIC, S., TAMPIERI, L., “Improving Intangible Assets through Project Management” in Transition Countries”, in: BABIC, S., CEROVIC, B., JAKSIC, M., PRASCEVIC, A. (ed by) The Challenges of Globalization and Transition, Belgrade, CID Faculty of Economics, p. 478.